Wednesday, August 12, 2009

July turned into August











Somehow, even though it happens every year so far, this one slipped up on me! Family, Ministry, Occupation, - three full categories, thank God. We've been able to fit in a few short trips and get-togethers here at home. Especially lovely time with Chapel Ministry Team to send off our faithful workers, Paul and Donna Hronek, to a new job in Huntsville, AL. Always a pleasure to spend time with Chap & Debbie Thompson, Greg and Sheila Simmons, Woody Jackson and Darrell Wilson. All dedicated and encouraging- being real. God Bless them as they bless us.
Ambrocio's Pastor and family with a few church members and children came by to visit and pray for direction as Ambrocio continues to follow God's leading into the ministry. He thinks he would like to return to Mexico as a Pastor. Add him to your prayer list, please. He is serious

One of the little boys sitting by me asked me if I was rich as this was the biggest house he had ever seen- I replied, yes, I'm rich in Jesus- He said "Me too!" Most of the adults understand a little english, but the kids are fluent and willingly interpret. They are smart, well-behaved and affectionate children. They love Jesus and He is a welcome member of the family. We especially pray for peace as they are subject to all sorts of pitfalls.


Everyday I meet people with every kind of issue, financial, health, jail, drugs, families broken, etc. and I'm reminded that God's mercy is new every morning and how blessed our family is. Keep praying for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment