Sunday, June 28, 2009

Even children are known by the way they act, whether their conduct is pure and right.




I was just reading my grand-daughter's blog and Proverbs 20:11 came to mind. One of the many endearing traits of this child (she's nearly grown!) is her willingness to serve. Over the years, I can remember her always checking to see if everyone had something to eat or drink, plenty of whatever you wanted...are you comfortable, Papa? Always a precious experience being with her. She got a double dose, since Mom and Daddy also have a sweet serving attitude- something that becomes more apparent as we all get older. I know I can call on them for anything. It is very satisfying and humbling to see your children's household producing such good fruit. Thank you Lord, for mercy every day.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks PApa!!!
    That first picture is old!! oh my gosh.
    I was a little squirt.!
    Love ya!!!
    U were my papa first.!!!

    ReplyDelete