Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Remnants

One of the people who prays for me and me him!!


I am enjoying the home inspection business very much. It is an opportunity to meet so many people in diverse circumstances. Many will let me pray over their situation. There are still many who respect the Word of God and are looking for His return. Somedays, judging by the TV and other sources, God looks outnumbered, but He always knows His sheep.



It has been my desire to use the office of Chaplain without depending on it for livelihood and God has made that possible so far! We are expanding with every request for as many different types of inspection as we can and every spare moment is spent training. No way could I have seen this coming...God has taken all my past experience, training, licensing, bits and pieces of info, contacts, serendipitous events and knit it all together into something I can see. Thanks for all your prayers and encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment